1. ISSUANCE OF TAX DECLARATIONS FOR TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OF REAL PROPERTIES
New Tax Declarations are issued on properties assessed for the first time and upon transfer of ownership of real property from the transferor (former owner) to the transferee (new owner) by virtue of a duly registered Deed of Conveyances, by way of Plain Transfers, Revival, Subdivision and Consolidation. This is done to update the real property records of the municipality and to transfer the duty of paying real property tax to the new owner.
2. ISSUANCE OF CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF TAX DECLARATIONS, ASSESSMENT RECORDS, CERTIFICATE OF LANDHOLDINGS/NO IMPROVEMENT/NO PROPERTY AND OTHER CERTIFICATIONS
Certified copies of Tax Declarations and other assessment records are issued to property owners and persons with interest on the property whether natural or juridical upon proper request. Certifications are also issued based on official records to property owners upon proper request as requirement by other Government and Regulatory Agencies.
3. ANNOTATION/CANCELLATION OF MORTGAGE, BAILBOND, LIS PENDENS, PRECAUTIONARY NOTICE AND ADVERSE CLAIM
Annotations/Cancellations are inscribed on tax declaration to indicate legal claim to the property by way of Mortgages, Bail bonds, Precautionary Notice, Adverse Claim, etc. upon presentation of duly registered documents.
4. RESEARCH AND ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF LANDHOLDINGS FOR ESTATE TAX AND TRACE BACK/TRACE-UP OF TAX DECLARATIONS (HISTORY)
History of assessment is issued on the property subject to estate taxes to determine market value of the property at the time of death of property owner as basis of computation of estate taxes.
5. FILING OF SWORN STATEMENTS
It Is the duty of the persons, natural or juridical owning or administering real property including Improvements to file with the municipal assessor, a Sworn Statement Declaring the True Value of their property every three (3) years during the period, January 1st to June 30th in compliance with Chapter 2, Sec. 202 of R.A. 7160.