1. FOOD PRODUCTION PROGRAM SERVICES
Procurement and distribution of hybrid, inbred and high valued crops from various agricultural crop sectors such as rice, corn and vegetable seeds (e.g. Open Pollinated Variety). This is to fast track the expansion of crops production to achieve food self-sufficiency and enhance competitiveness thru cheaper farm inputs for farmers.
2. FARM, PROJECT AND HOME VISITATION
One of the best and effective methods of extension approach in delivering the services of agricultural programs and support services, through information and transfer technologies to the clientele for production of rice, high value commercial crops, corn and cassava. It is also a means to follow-up individually the implementation of programs/projects as well as to monitor and evaluate the adopted technologies.
3. POULTRY and LIVESTOCK LIVELIHOOD SERVICES
- Animal Treatment/ Technical Assistance/ Consultation. These are various services and assistance provided for farmers and/or animal owners within the Municipality’s jurisdiction.
- Animal Vaccine and Deworm Services. A service involving vaccination and deworming of animals other than dogs such as cattle, swine, goat and poultry animals.
- Animal Surgery Service. A service involving castration, tail docking and ear crafting of animals such as swine, dogs, goats, cattle and other animals needing as such.
- Dog Registration and Vaccination Service. A service involving the registration and rabies vaccination of dogs and other household pets either by walk-in or scheduled out-reached activity.
- Dispersal of Livestock. The supervision of dispersal and re-dispersal of livestock such as cattle, swine and poultry animal, is a project-based undertaking usually supervised by the Office of the Municipal Agriculturist.
3. FISHERY LIVELIHOOD SERVICES.
Dispersal of Fingerlings. The supervision of dispersal and re-dispersal of fingerlings such as hito and tilapia is a project-based undertaking usually supervised by the Office of the Municipal Agriculturist.
4. REGISTRATION OF FARM MACHINERIES