Due to alarming increase of COVID-19 positive cases Governor Florencio T. Miraflores issued Executive Order No. 005-D that strictly implements the provision of the Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) classification of the Aklan. Included in the Order is the setting of new guidelines in accepting returning Aklanons from General Community Quarantine (GCQ) areas and MGCQ areas while relaxing the earlier prohibition of entry of residents from GCQ areas with heightened restrictions such as from National Capital Region (NCR) plus.
Returning Aklanon’s need to comply the requirements below to be allowed entry to the province:
- Negative RT- PCR with validity of 72 hours from date of extraction to date of travel (Saliva or Nasopharyngeal Swab Test)
- Notice of Coordination/ Acceptance from Municipality of Destination issued by the Office of the Mayor. Lezo Residents can get their Municipal Acceptance by clicking this form.
- QR Code Requirement
- Access https://www.touristboracay.com/ and and choose Aklan in the WHERE TO? page
- Fill out the Online Health Declaration Card (OHDC) form and click submit. Make sure that the correct visitor type is selected: Travelers for essential travels or Returning Aklanons for returning residents.
- Take a screenshot of the OHDC confirmation page
- Send the following documents to email@example.com using the email SUBJECT OHD- Family Name, First Name:
- Screenshot of the OHDC Confirmation page
- Philippine Government issued ID
- Negative RT-PCR result Certificate (saliva, nasopharengeal or oropharengeal) with date of extraction within seventy-two (72) hours to date of travel. [Click here to view the list of licensed COVID-19 Testing Laboratories]
- Travel Details
- Register at S-Pass.ph, save and send the Pending S-PASS TCP Application. Note: S-Pass Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) is NOT a requirement for issuance of Traveler QR Code but for a hassle-free travel, we are recommending that all travelers apply for S-Pass TCP because airlines/airports or seaports might require travelers to present it during their travel. [Click here to view S-Pass Guide]
Multiple Traveler documents can be sent in one email. Just include a listing of the names.
Note: Please submit your documents at least 12 hours or more before your travel to Aklan to avoid delays. RT-PCR results are verified with the laboratories. Traveler with falsified RT-PCR result shall be criminally prosecuted.
Wait for the email response of the Final Validator.
If processing is unsuccessful, an email will be sent to you requesting for additional requirements or clarification.
If processing is successful, a copy of Health Declaration Card with QR Code will be sent through email. Have a printed or digital copy. The QR Code will be used in the ports of entry (land, air, sea).