We commit to:
- Advocate for the adoption of effective government practices for efficient government service delivery and prevention of graft and corruption;
- Capacitate government agencies to reengineer its systems and procedures to reduce processing time and regulatory burden for the transacting public;
- Promote the implementation of simplified requirements and procedures that will reduce red tape and expedite business and non-business-related transactions in the government;
- Provide assistance to the public in filing and investigations complaints against government agencies and/or public officials for non-compliance to R.A. 11032.
- Attend to al applicants or requesting parties who are within the premises of the office prior to the end of official working hours and during lunch break.